Digimaster 3 works with various types of adapter you can easily achieve odometer correction, Audio decoding, airbag resetting, engine ECU resetting, IMMO, programming key for Benz &BMW etc. Its professional odometer correction tool .
Recently , there have customers have issues that digimaster 3 Insufficient Memory or File Copy Error when it copy files Digimaster 3 Insufficient Memory or File Copy Error when it copy files , check as bellow :
Cannot copy “LCB_ALFA_147.htm”. There is not enough free disk space.
1. Turn off Digimaster 3 and turn on again, when you enter Digimaster 3 system, there will be a notice asking to download a management program or black screen. Please ignore and press “keyboard” + “E” to enter the resource manager.
2. Find the “NandFlash” icon, double click “NandFlash”, delete the “YHTech” file folder. If the file folder cannot be deleted, please restart and try again.
3. After you delete the file, copy the necessary “YHTech” file folder and “NK_D3.ROM” file to SD card.
4. Press “1” + “Keyboard” and turn on the power switch, start to refresh the inner core.
5. When the inner core refresh is finished, and the Digimaster III start icon can be seen, press the “F1” and “5” button in turn immediately, copy files from the SD card to FLASH.
6. When copy finished, you’ll be able to turn it on successfully.