Welcome to www.obd2tool.com. Today we would like to welcome our new arrival tool Autel MaxiCOM MK908P which is as powerful as the MS908P. Then there might be many clients has doubt about their differences, so here i would like to share you more details about their difference
Differences Between MK908P and MS908P
The MK908P is an upgraded version of MS908P, and the difference between them is that MK908P is equipped with more advanced hardware.
1) Processor: The MK908P is processed by the powerful Samsung Exynos hexa-core Processor (1.3GHz Quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7GHz Dual-core ARM Cortex-A15) while the MS908P is using the Samsung Exynos Quad-Core Processor 1.4GHz.
2) Operating System: Autel Scanner MK908P features Android4.4.2, KitKat operating system that is upgraded from Android 4.0, Ice Cream Sandwich.
3) Memory: The MK908P is equipped with 2GB RAM & 64GB on-board Memory, but MS908P only has 32GB on- board memory.
4) Screen Size & Pixel: The Automotive diagnostic scanner MK908P features 101.1 inches LED screen with 1920*1200 resolutions that provides a better user experience than MS908P’s 9.7 inches screen with 1024*768 resolutions.
5) Camera: The camera of MK908P is designed to provide a more detailed images using 8.0 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight.
6) Battery Capacity: For a tablet diagnostic tool that is equipped with built-in battery, the battery life greatly affects the integrity of the diagnosis and the user experience. Compared to the MS908P, the MK908P extends the usage time by increasing battery capacity by 4000mAh.
|Product||MaxiCom MK908P||MaxiSYS Elite||MaxiSYS MS908P||MaxiSYS MS908|
|CPU||Samsung Exynos hexa-core Processor||NVIDIA Tegra 4-PaLUS-1 Quad-core Processor 1.8||Samsung Exynos Quad-core Processor 1.4 GHz||Samsung Exynos Quad-core Processor 1.4 GHz|
|IOS||AndroidTM 4.4.2 KitKat||Android 4.4.4 Kitkat||Android 4.0 ICS||Android 4.0 ICS|
|Touch Screen||10.1M 1920×1200 Retina LCD||9.7″ 2048×1536 Retina LCD||9.7″ 1024×768 LED Capacitive||9.7″ 1024×768 LED Capacitive|
|Wi-Fi||2.4 GHz||2.4 & 5 GHz||2.4 & 5 GHz||2.4 & 5 GHz|
|Internal Battery||15000 mAh 3.8V Lithium-polymer Battery||15400 mAh 3.7 V Lithium-polymer Battery||11000 mAh 3.7 V Lithium-polymer Battery||11000 mAh 3.7 V Lithium-polymer Battery|
|Weight (Display)||3.26 lb. (1.48kg)||3.5 lb. (1.59 kg)||3.121b. (1.42 kg)||3.12 lb. (1.42 kg)|
|Camera (Rear)||8.0 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight||8.0 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight||5.0 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight||5.0 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight|
|Wireless VCI||MaxiFlash Elite||MaxiFlash Elite||MaxiFlash Elite||Wireless Diagnostic Interface|
|Inspection Camera (Add-on)||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Auto VIN Technology||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Maxifix Cloud Based||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|ECU Flash Programming||✓||✓||✓||Optional w/MaxiFlash Kit|
|1996-2001 Connector Kit||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Diagnostic Target||Passenger Vehicle & Light Duty Truck||Passenger Vehicle & Light Duty Truck||Passenger Vehicle & Light Duty Truck||Passenger Vehicle & Light Duty Truck|