Category : MB STAR
The above problem occurred and the hardware of MB SD Connect C4/C5 was not found. Generally there are three problems:
1. MB SD Connect C4/C5 host problem
2. MB SD Connect C4/C5 network cable problem
3. Computer problem with MB SD Connect C4/C5
The customer connects to the host and computer of the MB SD Connect C5/C4 via a network cable. The host’s MB SD Connect C4/C5 host screen is displayed as follows:
From the display prompt: Device not in use
As you can see, MB SD Connect C4/C5 does not work.
Look at the icon in the red circle: This display is the MB SD Connect C4/C5 host is not connected to the computer.
If the MB SD Connect C4/C5 host is connected to the computer, the icon should look like this:
That may be because
1, network cable problem
2, the network card is broken
3, the network card driver has a problem
Solution:Replace a new network cable (common with ordinary network cable)
3. If it is a driver problem, reinstall the NIC driver to solve it.
4. If the NIC driver is reinstalled, the problem remains the same. That is the problem with the network card, please check or replace the new network card to solve.
If you still have problem to use MB SD Connect C4/C5 Star Diagnostic tool, please contact our sales. <firstname.lastname@example.org>