Category : Auto Scanner Tools
GM Tech 2 with multi-languages, TIS2000 Programming CD, CANDI interface, update via 32MB Card, multi car model software to choose,Support GM,SAAB,OPEL,SUZUKI,ISUZU and Holden. One GM Tech II Scanner can be used on all GM vehicle applications.
GM Tech2 Professional GM Diagnostic Tool for GM vehicles.It supportsall GM systems from 1992 to 2014.
GM Tech2 Scanner specification:
1) Dimensions: 12
2) Microprocessor: 32 bit,16 MHz
3) Memory: 32 MB flash type II PCMCIA. Type III slot available for future expansion.
4) Communications: Integral RS232 communication port.
5) Screen: 3.8.8 backlit monochrome with full graphics capability: 320,40 pixels. Displays up to 9 vehicle parameters at once .Download Tech2 Brochure (5.2 Mb)
GM Tech2 Features:
1) Authentic GM software in the Auto Scanner Tool Tech 2 Flash means the most comprehensive diagnostic software available for late model GM vehicles.
2) Support for on-board diagnostics on all GM systems 1992 thru 2011.
3) Removable hardware modules provide insurance against scan tool obsolescence.
4) Large, easy-to-read backlit screen.
5) RS232 & RS485 ports provide the avenue to connect future devices to your Tech 2 Flash.
6) Ability to capture stored DTCs, Freeze Frame, and Failure Record for later review.
7) Ability to view the status of vehicle diagnostic tests as they run.
8) Bi-directional The authentic GM 1992-current year software will provide full bi-directional control when performing power train, chassis, and body diagnostics.
An industry change in protocol from OBD II to Controller Area Network (CAN) has begun. In order to perform diagnostics on a vehicle that uses the CAN interface; you will need the Tech 2 Flash and a CAN diagnostic interface module. The module connects between the Tech 2 Flashs diagnostic link cable and the OBD adapter. Once the module is connected, it can be used on all GM vehicle applications,even those vehicles using other platforms such as OBD I and OBD II.
An industry change in protocol from OBD II to Controller Area Network (CAN) has begun. In order to perform diagnostics on a vehicle that uses the CAN interface; you will need the Tech 2 Flash and a CAN diagnostic interface module. The module connects between the Tech 2 Flashs diagnostic link cable and the OBD adapter. Once the module is connected, it can be used on all GM vehicle applications,even those vehicles using other platforms such as OBD I and OBD2 Scanner.
For GM-English 33.004 1991-2014 (Newest software)
For GM-Germany 32.007 1991-2013
For GM-Spanish 32.008 1991-2013
For GM-Italian 32.006
For GM-Japanese 32.006 1991-2013
For GM-French 32.008 1991-2013
For GM-Thai 32.008 1991-2013
For GM-Dutch 32.006
For GM-Portuguese 32.008 1991-2013
For GM-Korean 32.008 1991-2013
For OPEL-English 1997-2014 165.000 (Newest software)
For OPEL-Italian 133.001 1997-2012
For OPEL-Germany 85.001 1997-2008
For OPEL-Spanish 91.001 1997-2009
For SUZUKI-English 01.210.020
For SAAB-English 148.000 1998-2013
For ISUZU-English 107.021
CAN-BUS: 2010- (CAN-BUS support car models after 2010)
K-line: 1996-2011 (K-line support car models from 1996 to 2011)
(Please select one: CAN-BUS or K-line)
For HOLDEN-English 149.000 1999-2013
Tech 2 Vehicle CAN Interface:
05 Buick Allure (3.6L)
05 Buick LaCrosse (3.6L)
05 Buick Rainier (5.3L)
04-05 Buick Rendezvous (3.6L)
04-05 Cadillac CTS (3.6L)
04-05 Cadillac SRX (3.6L / 4.6L)
04-05 Cadillac XLR (4.6L)
05 Cadillac STS (3.6L / 4.6L)
05 Chevrolet Cobalt (2.2L)
05 Chevrolet Corvette (6.0L)
05 Chevrolet Equinox (3.4L)
05 Chevrolet TrailBlazer (5.3L)
05 Chevrolet SSR (6.0L)
04 Chevrolet Malibu (Body/Chassis only)
05 Chevrolet Malibu (3.5L)
05 GMC Envoy (5.3L)
05 Pontiac G6 (3.5L)
05 Pontiac GTO (6.0L)
05 Pontiac Pursuit (2.2L)