Top 6 Reasons to buy Tech2 for GM Diagnostic Scanner:
1. Multi-langauge: English, Italian, French, Portuguese, German, Spainish, Korea, Japanese, Thai, Chinese.
2.Tech 2 for GM Software Version:
GM English 32.007;
SAAB English 148;
OPEL English 165 (Support Cars from 1997-2014);
Holden English 149 (Support Cars from 1999-2013);
SUZUKI English 01.210.020;
ISUZU English K line 11.53;
English CAN line 107.021;
3. Update: via 32MB Software Card, when there is newer version, you can just buy new card to update.
4. Car model supported: GM/SAAB/OPEL/SUZUKI/ISUZU/HOLDEN.
5. Year Coverage of Diagnosis: From 1992 to 2013, With Help of Tis2000 Software, It Can Do Programming for Cars Before Year 2007.
6. Package light and easy for carry.
Tips on Using GM Tech 2:
1. It Can Only Support 12V Cars, No Trucks.
2. One Device only Has One 32MB Card As Default, If You Want do more vehicles, Please Buy Additional 32MB Memory Card.
GM Tech II Description:
The Tech-2 is the same tester GM Technicians use to diagnose GM vehicles. The Vetronix GM Tech 2 comes with Authentic GM software and provides support for on-board diagnostics on all GM systems 1992 thru 2011.
1) Dimensions: 12;
2) Microprocessor: 32 bit,16 MHz;
3) Memory: 32 MB flash type II PCMCIA. Type III slot available for future expansion;
4) Communications: Integral RS232 communication port;
5) Screen: 3.8.8 backlit monochrome with full graphics capability: 320,40 pixels. Displays up to 9 vehicle parameters at once .Download Tech2 Brochure (5.2 Mb);
1) Authentic GM software in the car diagnostic scanner Tech 2 Flash means the most comprehensive diagnostic software available for late model GM vehicles.
2) Support for on-board diagnostics on all GM systems 1992 thru 2011.
3) Removable hardware modules provide insurance against scan tool obsolescence.
4) Large, easy-to-read backlit screen.
5) RS232 & RS485 ports provide the avenue to connect future devices to your Tech 2 Flash.
6) Ability to capture stored DTCs, Freeze Frame, and Failure Record for later review.
7) Ability to view the status of vehicle diagnostic tests as they run.
8) Bi-directional The authentic GM 1992-current year software will provide full bi-directional control when performing power train, chassis, and body diagnostics.
An industry change in protocol from OBD II to Controller Area Network (CAN) has begun. In order to perform diagnostics on a vehicle that uses the CAN interface; you will need the Tech 2 Flash and a CAN diagnostic interface module. The module connects between the OBD2 Scanner Tech 2 Flashs diagnostic link cable and the OBD adapter. Once the module is connected, it can be used on all GM vehicle applications,even those vehicles using other platforms such as OBD I and OBD II.
The Following GM Vehicles Utilize The CAN Interface from www.obd2tool.com:
05 Buick Allure (3.6L);
05 Buick LaCrosse (3.6L);
05 Buick Rainier (5.3L);
04-05 Buick Rendezvous (3.6L);
04-05 Cadillac CTS (3.6L);
04-05 Cadillac SRX (3.6L / 4.6L);
04-05 Cadillac XLR (4.6L);
05 Cadillac STS (3.6L / 4.6L);
05 Chevrolet Cobalt (2.2L);
05 Chevrolet Corvette (6.0L);
05 Chevrolet Equinox (3.4L);
05 Chevrolet TrailBlazer (5.3L);
05 Chevrolet SSR (6.0L);
04 Chevrolet Malibu (Body/Chassis only);
05 Chevrolet Malibu (3.5L);
05 GMC Envoy (5.3L);
05 Pontiac G6 (3.5L);
05 Pontiac GTO (6.0L);
05 Pontiac Pursuit (2.2L);
Tech2 for GM Package List:
Tech-2 Flash Tester;
1.32 MB PCMCIA Card with GM OE Applications;
2.CAN diagnostic interface module(Candi) and instruction sheet download (199.2 kb);
3.RS232 cable and user manual;
5.DLC Cable, DLC Loopback Adapter;
6.12V Cigarette Lighter Power Cable;
7.SAE 16/19 Adapter;
8.NAO 12/19 Adapter;
9.Battery Power Cable;
11.TIS 2000 CD;