1. A computer that can access the Internet.
2. A TF card reader/writer and a TF card that need to be updated.
Follow the steps described as below to proceed registration and update:
1. Go to http://mycar.x431.com and click the CReader CRP129 Premium (crp123 premium) once, then click updating icon.
2. Download and install the update tool and launch the program when installed.
3. You will be prompted to type in the Serial Number (located at the back of the tool).
4. After the Serial Number is entered, click [Update] and enter the following information. Click [Submit].
5. The Register Code can be found by connecting the supplied USB cable to the tool and inserted into the computer.
6. When the tool has powered up, place the cursor on the Help icon and press the [OK] button.
7. Select [Tool Information], press [OK].
8. This is the Register Code number for inputting into step 4
9. Install the TF card from the Launch CReader Professional CRP129 Pro into the supplied USB TF card adapter and insert into USB port of CPU.
10.Reopen the CRP update Suite and select the updates you would like to perform or click [Select All] and click [Download].
11. Once all steps are complete, reinsert the TF card into the tool and power the tool via USB in computer or via OBD2 port in vehicle. The tool will prompt you to upgrade, click [OK] to start updating and a progress bar will appear. It may take several minutes to finish update if your upgrade package file is too large, please wait.