AUTEL MaxiSYS MS906TS is the latest addition to the MaxiSys product line of advanced wireless diagnostic devices integrated with the TPMS antenna module. The device is based on the Android operating system featured with the best possible coverage of OE-level diagnostics and TPMS integration. Utilizing the powerful Exynos 5260 6-core processor (1.3 GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7 GHz dual-core ARM Cortex-A15), an 8” capacitive HD touch screen, and long-distance wireless communication, the MaxiSys MS906TS efficiently provides comprehensive vehicle diagnostics and analysis along with universal TPMS solutions
Why buy Autel MS906TS ?
1. The Autel scanner MS906TS is an all-in-one industry first combining advanced diagnostics with complete TPMS functionality. Now technicians don’t need a second TPMS tool to trigger, relearn, or program Autel MX-Sensors. Quickly test all vehicle systems with one ultra-fast, lightweight, wireless, touch screen tablet with the same vehicle coverage and advanced diagnostics as the MS906.
2. Wireless connection between MS906TS tablet and VCI
3. Supported cars: Ford, GM, Chrysler, BMW, Benz, VW, Audi, MINI, Toyota, Honda, Nissan, Mitsubishi, Hyundai, Kia, Peugeot, Citroen, Fiat, Land Rover, Jaguar, Lexus, Renault, EU Ford, Mazda, Opel, Sprinter, Smart, Porsche, Volvo, Aston Martin, Maserati, Ferrari, etc.
4. Functions: ECU coding, Auto VIN, Key programming, Live data, Active test, ECU information, Adaptation, Matching, Oil reset, EPB, DPF, Airbag, ABS, etc.
5. One year free update online & warranty
* The most extensive complete system coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European makes and models
* Exceptional OE-Level functionality from comprehensive OBDII diagnostics & services to advanced ECU coding
* Complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, coding etc.
* Smart AutoVIN technology for identifying vehicle easily
* Uniquely integrated TPMS service application designed for triggering known OEM TPMS sensors, programming Autel MX-Sensor and performing TPMS sensor relearn procedure
* Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via internet
* Instant remote control tech support anytime, anywhere
* Cloud-based MaxiFix online community provides a vast database of diagnostic and repair tips and proven filed fixes
* Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Technical Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors
* One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
* Enhanced wireless connectivity between the display tablet and VCI device allows greater mobility and ease at work
* Convenient data management system for managing internal program applications and reviewing data
* Extraordinarily powerful Samsung Exynos Hexa-core processor
* 8.0” 1024×768 LED-backlit glossy Multi-Touch capacitive display with IPS technology for ultra-mobility
* Internal reliable 32GB SSD for better performance
* Built-in 8-megapixel rear camera with autofocus and flashlight
* Integrated TPMS antenna module for performing comprehensive TPMS service
* 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi to access your favorite web resources
* Unique ergonomic design with rubberized outer protection and a rugged internal housing
* Built-in rechargeable lithium-polymer battery for up to 14 hours of continuous operation
* USB, audio and auxiliary ports make it easy to connect accessories
* Open source Android Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
* Easy and intuitive navigation makes finding what you need simple and fast